Monday, February 26, 2007

SETTING A SETTING, FRIDAY SESSION 13 ON TUESDAY 6 MARCH AT 19.00 AT PUBLIC WORKS




Artist/architect Can Altay has invited spatial practitioners Celine Condorelli, Marcus Miessen and Gil Doron to continue a discussion that started during the “Architecture as Initative” Symposium at the Architectural Association earlier this month, where the active role of architecture within dynamic and political urban setting, and issues of participation were high on the agenda.

“ The topic is 'setting a setting'. I’m currently thinking about the question of a more open-ended practice; whether its possible to position oneself as a generator of some sort of setting, but not exercising complete control over and acknowledging/promoting unforeseen possibilities. Certain practices in the field of contemporary art have been explicitly dwelling on issues of the social realm, inter-human relations, and the socio-political for some decades now. The “relational” aspects of artistic practices have come to be ever more evident in becoming moments or acts that not only question but ‘make happen’, taking sociality and spatiality to their core and acting as catalysts of relations; between the work and people, between people and people, and between people and space. What I have in mind for my research in terms of settings is somewhat restricted, but it can as well be any setting, any space, any spatial practice…”

Comments:
[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Dismiss Sluggish Downloads Using NZB Downloads You Can Quickly Find HD Movies, Console Games, MP3s, Software & Download Them at Accelerated Speeds

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]NZB[/B][/URL]
 
fridaysessionslondon.blogspot.com; You saved my day again.
 
Hello. And Bye.
 
good evening friends. I'm really into shoes and I was digging as far as something that meticulous brand. The prices for the shoes are about 190 dollars on every site. But for all I base this location selling them as a remedy for half price. I in reality want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order them. what do you think?
 
good evening bros. I'm actually into shoes and I was searching allowing for regarding that singular model. The prices for the boots are around 300 pounds on every site. But finally I found this area selling them someone is concerned half price. I in reality want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase these. what can you say about it?
 
hello bros. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been looking for the sake of that meticulous brand. The prices as regards the velcros were approximately 200 bucks everwhere. But completely I set this site selling them for half price. I exceptionally love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy these. what can you tell me about these?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?